Day 1 (Saturday): Departure from the city - Health Resort "Carpathians" - Shenborn Castle (excursion) - Mukachevo (castle tour and lunch) - Beregovo (bathing in thermal pools, wine tasting) - Beregovo district (overnight stop in Hungarian rural tourism estates).
Day 2 (Sunday): Breakfast and departure - Nyzhne Selyshe (cheese tasting) - Iza (vine products shopping) - Soymy-Kelechyn (unique mineral water tasting) - Pylypets (dinner, visiting of the waterfall and climbing on the cableway to the mountain Hymba) - Lviv.
The price includes:
- comfortable euroclass bus travel,
- escorted tour,
- excursions to museums,
- insurance for the trip.
- entrance fees to museums and food.
- Shenborn Castle;
- Mukachevo Castle;
- thermal pool in Beregovo;
- wine tasting;
- tasting of three varieties of cheese with wine;
- Shepit Waterfall.
- get acquainted with the history, customs, culture and religion of the five ethnic groups in Transcarpathia: Boyko, Lemko, Hungarians, Gypsies, Ruthenians;
- taste the best cuisine of Boiko, Hungarian and Czech;
- see the most outstanding historical monuments of the region: Shenborn Castle , Mukachevo Castle, the historic center of Beregovo, Vynohradivsky and Khustsky Castles, magnificent wooden temples;
- see the beauty of the Carpathian Mountains, waterfall Shepit;
- have an opportunity to take pictures in the most picturesque place of the Carpathian Mountains; to swim in thermal pool in Beregovo;
- taste organiс cheese of the Selyska Cheese Factory made by Swiss technology as well as feta, vurda and budza cheese from the Carpathian mountain valleys; to taste the best Transcarpathian vintage wines in ancient wine cellars and the private owners in Beregovo.