The Honeymoon is the most treasured and awaited occasions of one’s life. Most of the couples want that it should be a remarkable moment that is enduring. When they plan to go for a honeymoon they are confused as to where to go and where not to go. However, there are several top honeymoon destinations. You might find your perfect honeymoon destination on this top 10 list.
1. Bahamas – One of the top Honeymoon destinations in the Bahamas. The weather is ideal and so is the water. What better way to start your marriage than to go to the Bahamas. Of course, you will need to plan your wedding and honeymoon around the perfect time to go. There is so much to see while you are in the Bahamas. You can see the beautiful water, the secluded beaches, and the old buildings and villages. The Bahamas are a perfect vacation spot for newlyweds and honeymooners.
2. Hawaii – Hawaii ranks high on the list of top honeymoon destinations. It is an incredible beach, palm trees, and much more. The water is as blue as the sky, and the beaches are as whites as the clouds. You can see surfers, rain forests, and meadows. The pictures that you will see are a perfect comparison to what it looks like for real. If you have imagined the beautiful waters and the awesome palm trees, then Hawaii is the way to get. It’s a perfect place for lovers.
3. Caribbean – When you go to the Caribbean you will see the perfect turquoise waters. You will see beautiful sunsets, secluded sandy beaches, and experience-rich cultures and delicious Caribbean cuisine. You can even take a Caribbean cruise and see even more of the Caribbean at one low affordable price. If you love the water and love to swim, the Caribbean is the way to go. It’s perfect for honeymooners looking for sun, sea, and sand.
4. Rome – Rome is a beautiful place to visit. It’s full of historical places to see and great places to eat. Rome is a popular tourist destination, so you can expect to see lots of people there. However, you will so be captivated by the sights and sounds that you will soon forget the crowds are there.
5. Paris – Another one of the top honeymoon destinations is Paris, and it’s full of romance. The Eiffel Tower is a must-see!. You will also find many restaurants with food that is just amazing. Paris is enchanting and breathtaking at night when it’s lit up from one end to the other.
6. Russia – Russia is well known for the charming beauty of nature. The pleasant atmosphere of rich culture and traditions make it the most visited places by couples. You will find some delicious food and accommodation facilities.
7. Canada – Though Canada is a beautiful country, but it is most famous for the Fairmont Chateau Lake. It is an incredible experience to enjoy the lakeside views with your beloved. The couples can also come across many other popular spots like the Victoria, Quebec City, etc.
8. Las Vegas – Partly because of the suggest of shows like the World Poker Tour and America’s Got Talent, Las Vegas has become one of the most exciting and popular honeymoon destinations today. The entire downtown of the city is devoted to entertainment and, because so much of the income comes from gambling, the accommodations and food are often relatively inexpensive. While you’re there, you can see entertainers like Kevin Skinner, the latest winner of America’s Got Talent.
9. Saint Lucia – There are a lot of Caribbean destinations, but Saint Lucia is currently one of the most popular and for good reason. It is relatively safe, compared to other Caribbean countries, has a very welcoming culture of hospitality and is simply one of the most beautiful places on Earth. The northwest of the island is filled with tourist resorts while the rest of the country includes active volcanoes, French colonial architecture, and even a rainforest. You’ll never run out of things to do.
10. Niagara Falls – Niagara Falls has always been a popular honeymoon destination, but in recent years, it has become even better. The Falls themselves are of one of the wonders of the world, and the recent decision of the Ontario government to legalize gambling on the Canadian side has brought some of the high-class accommodations and entertainment that one associate with Las Vegas