Thailand is home to some of the most magnificent and beautiful beaches in the world. Most people agree that beaches in Thailand have the uniqueness that is different from others, and it can be the reason you should go there. One can find all the things they need for a beach trip in this beautiful country.
1. White Sand Beach, Ko Chang – Ko Chang, also known as the “Elephant Island”, is the second-largest island in Thailand and located around 180 miles east of Bangkok. Ko Chang’s white and beaches contain a lot of other beaches which are considered the best beaches in Thailand.
2. Kamala Beach, Phuket – For those looking to get away from the tourist crowds and prefer a beach that caters to families, Kamala Beach is the perfect option. Sunbeds for the whole family are available at low cost, street vendors won’t hassle tourists, and the sight of white sand and shimmering tropical blue water is naturally beautiful.
3. Kata Beach – Next to Karon Beach lays Kata beach – curving, clean water, and white sand beach. There are many sunbeds available, but you will have to get there early to avoid disappointment, Water activities such as surfing, parasailing, and jet skiing are available, the southern part of the beach is a good spot to keep children
4. Hua Hin – The most famous beach in Thailand with the locals has to be the royal resort of Hua HIn, Here you will find vast wide swaths of beach covered with white sand and, of course, warm water. You will find a favorite vacation spot, and there are plenty of shops, clubs, bars, and restaurants in the area as well. Many people find this seaside resort has the best of both worlds when it comes to vacationing.
5. West Raily – This is also another great beach in Thailand and it is considered as one of the undiscovered diamonds in the rough. The sands are milky white, and the water is clear. Besides fishing, scuba diving is also a famous sport here. This place is accessible by long-tail boat so plan for a bit of a long ride.
6. Tonsai Bay, Ko Phi Phi – The well known Ko Phi Phi is covered with two islands that are the “Don”, the larger island, and “Leh”, the smaller island located at the southern tip of Krabi Town. It will take a two-hour ferry boat ride from Ao Nag beach to Tonsai and with just a very affordable fee. The beach is undeniably lovely charming that one would surely love to see.
7. Noppharat Thara, Krabi – A perfect family beach, where one can sit below the shades of the coconut palm trees while eating picnics like the locals often do, or take a stroll during low tide seasons in the shallow waters. Noppharat Thara is one mile in length and located west of Ao Nah in Krabi.
8. Tong Takien Bay, Ko Samui island – Situated in the southeast part of Ko Samui, roughly veiled between Chaweng and Lamar, is a remote and secluded bay that is a perfect place for swimming, snorkeling, and kayaking. Some call it the “Silver Beach”. This beach is very much family-friendly, clean, and has some bungalow style lodgings where visitors can stay for as low as 500 Thai baht in the low seasons.
9. Freedom Beach – Freedom Beach is located at the foot of a green hill just 6 m from noisy Patong. Despite its name, you will not have the freedom to engage in water sports activities as they are strictly forbidden. However, visiting this beach is still recommended, even for water sports enthusiasts, as it is one of the famous beaches in Phuket. The fact that it is one of the cleanest beaches in Phuket is also advantageous.
10. Surin Beach, Phuket – Surin is an ideal beach destination for guests who like to be pampered. One can just lay back and relax as different kinds of Thai cuisine are being served every other minute. Visitors can have exceptional Thai cuisines, as well as beverages of every sort. Swimming is also perfect in Surin and the place has a freshwater hose where one can wash off the saltwater and sand when they are ready to go back home.