Kerala is a beautiful tourist destination situated in the southernmost region of India. Wedged on between the festering Arabian Sea and the sprawling Western Ghats. This state is renowned across the globe for its attractive beaches, appealing backwaters, beautiful hill stations, and wildlife reserves. From mind-blowing natural beauty to countless intriguing customs, high- intensity cultural life to the most literate state, Kerala is perfect in all aspects. A holiday in Kerala is a unique experience in itself. There are a lot of tourism options in this culturally and geographically rich state if Kerala, India, so, we list some of the paramount and top 10 places that you shouldn’t miss on your Kerala visit. But before we get into it, and because due to the current state a lot of flights have been canceled, if you want to enjoy what Kerala has to offer, you should consider these great private jet charters.”
1. Thekkady – Thekkady in Kerala has the country’s largest wildlife reserve Periyar National Park. AN ideal destination to consider for the rejuvenating nature’s trip, enjoy the elephant rides, catching a glimpse of tigers, and always something new.
2. Alleppey – Alleppey is a world prominent backwater lane and situated in Kerala. Sightseeing breathtaking backwaters, magnificent views of paddy fields, and boat races are seriously the mind-blowing experiences in the south-west state of India.
3. Poovar – If you want to stay away from the throng and in search of something incredible, you should head to Poovar. What is more romantic and good looking than exploring the panoramic view created at the meeting point of sea, river, and lakes.
4. Bejal, Kasargod – Bekal is renowned for its beach and the fort is one of the best-preserved forts in the country. Its scenic beauty has made it a favorite among many filmmakers in India.
5. Kumarakom – This is one of the quietest backwater point and an ideal destination for houseboat cruising. It is a picturesque backwater destination with green and clean surroundings that offer a pleasing opportunity for visitors to enjoy a memorable and enjoyable holiday.
6. Kovalam Beach – Kovalam is one of the finest beach resorts in the world with three adjacent Cresent beaches.
There is a massive rocky promontory, which has created a gorgeous bay of calm waters and is ideal for sea bathing. Swimming, body massage, catamaran cruising, sunbathing, etc. The attraction of Kerala tourism lures not only national tourists but internationally holiday seekers in a great number also come to enjoy the beach vacation in Kovalam.
7. Padamanabhaswamy Temple – The Padmanabha Swamy Temple is situated in the Thiruvananthapuram district in Kerala. Although it is spiritual points, the temple is one of the best points to explore gold peach in it as well as Dravidian style architecturally wonderful.
8. Cochin – Also known as Kochi, this city is central Kerala. Being recognized as “Gateway to Kerala”, it is the commercial capital of the state which offers natural beauty, greenery, and beaches. Kochi is the most enchanting city having an extensive influence. You will address architectural marks of the Arabs, British, Dutch, Chinese, and Portuguese.
9. Wayanad – It is a hill station district in Kerala amidst clouded peaks and is famous for wildlife, tradition, and scenic beauty. The place presents a blend of nature and heaven together. It is totally a mind-blowing experience to discover the exoticness and landscape, the richness of tribal heritage and agricultural abundance, and more.
10. Munnar – It is the world legendary hill station, which is situated at the junction of three mountains streams Nallathanni, Kundala, and Mudrapuzha